Telford & Wrekin Council's, Estates & Investments team are one of the Borough's leading commercial agents, managing a considerable portfolio comprising 600 commercial properties for sale and lease together with a wide variety of land for employment and residential development.
- Management and letting of Council's commercial property portfolio.
- Property management advice to clients.
- Turnkey solutions for occupiers.
- Development of new units.
- Land and property disposals and acquisitions for commercial and residential development.
- Regeneration and property strategy.
- A range of properties to let from small ‘ start ups’ to bespoke units for relocating international companies.
- Bookable drop-down space at our new Workplace Telford offer in Wellington.
- Flexible lease terms to assist growing businesses.
- Advice to and working with our Tenants to forward plan.
- A streamlined disposal process for Council owned and our partners' development sites.
- Development advice for commercial and residential sites.
- Co-ordination of the development process from inception to completion.
In addition to facilitating agreements, our team provide ongoing property support for our tenants.
Our Tenant’s Handbook offers a comprehensive guide to the council’s terms and conditions for lease holders.
For business support, our Enterprise Telford team is here to help, introduce and signpost Estates & Investments clients – assisting with property searches, financial assistance and networking, as well as recruitment, IT support and facilities management.
Estates & Investments is regulated by RICS for the provision of surveying services. This means we agree to uphold the RICS Rules of Conduct for Firms and all other applicable mandatory professional practice requirements of RICS, which can be found at www.rics.org.uk. As an RICS regulated firm we have committed to cooperating with RICS in ensuring compliance with its standards. The firm’s nominated RICS Responsible Principal is the Service Delivery Manager, Dawn Toy who can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules of conduct:
- Practices to globally recognized standards
- Behaves ethically and acts with integrity and honesty
- Has the required skills and competencies
- Provides adequate and appropriate indemnity for your work
- Handles complaints and disputes fairly
Link to RICS web site www.rics.org.uk